Stacking Brass Rings
Nawa - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this productFeel oh-so-lovely with our Nawa stacking rings! Featuring a perfectly imperfect silhouette, each of our rings are carefully handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality T'boli craftsmanship available. Wear our rings as a stack, alone, or together with our stacking bangles, our Nawa rings are super versatile and make the perfect, everyday piece.
Every purchase also helps fund the Lake Sebu School of Living Traditions, a non-profit aiming to preserve the cultural traditions of the T'boli peoples.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by the T'boli peoples of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made of raw, recycled brass
- Rings are adjustable. Support the base and apply even pressure to both sides when adjusting. Be gentle, as they are delicate
- Raw brass will naturally darken over time. Re-polish with lemon juice or ketchup and a soft damp cloth until shiny and new again!
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details
You Might Also Like
Details Shipping Why you'll love this productOnce you have the Joey Pouch, you won’t be able to do without it. Made of water repellant waxed canvas and an easy to...
Tallulah One-Strand Upcycled Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Calming and casual, add a little extra something to your fall wardrobe with this colourful collection from Olivia & Diego. The creative in...
Tara Upcycled Bracelet Stack
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Tara Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace or on it's own. You'll love it either way. Note: This bracelet stack comes with...