Lila Pearl EarringsRegular price $44.00 CAD
More than a piece of jewelry, the Lila pearl earrings tell the story of the Philippine islands and flowers by the sea. Handcrafted by women artisans from across the islands, you’ll love the careful details - from the silk organza flowers to the distinct personality of each baroque pearl. These beauties will make a joyful addition to your Filipino jewelry collection for a long time.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass studs with secure lock backs
- Made of gold-plated brass, handcrafted silk organza flowers characterized with sheerness that complements one's elegance, and baroque pearls from the South Philippine Sea, locally sourced to support traditional crafts
- 2 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. Pearls are baroque and irregularly shaped, just as nature intended and may not exactly match as a pair.
- If you're looking for an opaque version of Lila Pearl, head to Margarita Pearl here