Segebot Friendship Earrings
Regular price$40.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Show off your BFF status with Segebot Friendship Earrings! This unique, handcrafted accessory is a collaboration between two Tboli women, Ate Henia and Ate Janet, who used the art traditions of Temwel and Tmool Lmimet to create a piece that symbolizes their connection and their advocacy to protect their livelihood, culture and identity. Celebrate a special bond with Segebot - a heritage friendship that lasts a lifetime!
Each of our earrings is handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli artisans of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Sesotunawa beaded jewelry supports the livelihood of Indigenous women and mother artisans
- Handmade with upcycled brass scraps, glass beads and waxed thread.
- 2.7 inches in length (including hook), lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece is unique with slight variations.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
With love and wear, our brass accessories will naturally darken over time. Re-polish with vinegar, ketchup, or a paste of lemon juice and baking soda. Rinse with warm water, then wipe dry until shiny and new again!