Rosario Pearl Necklace
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Rosario Pearl Necklace is a handcrafted piece embodying elegance and tradition. Each necklace showcases lustrous south sea pearls, carefully strung together to create a timeless and sophisticated piece of jewelry. It is a celebration of beauty and faith, a symbol of devotion and grace.
Imagine it as a string of pearls, each one representing a prayer, a hope, or a moment of gratitude in the hearts of the people, wisdom handed down from ancestors, a reminder of the enduring strength that flows through Filipino families.
Adorn yourself with this cultural treasure today!
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Stainless steel gold-plated hardware
- Made of baroque south sea pearls locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 19 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. Pearls are baroque and irregularly shaped, just as nature intended.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks