Flora Fino Pearl Threader Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
For when you feel like tucking a flower behind your ear, the Flora Fino Pearl Theader Earrings channel the playfulness and sweetness of santan flowers.
In Filipino culture, the santan flower symbolizes purity and devotion, often adorning religious festivals and altars. You might remember it more from childhood when long chains of santan were made and exchanged among best friends.
Crafted with care, the Flora Fino Pearl Threader Earrings blend Filipiniana elegance with the whimsy of childhood in the motherland. When you wear your heritage with this pair, you honor who you were and celebrate who you’re becoming. 🍂
For a more dramatic version, check out the Flora Drop Pearl Earrings which feature a longer santan flower chain.
Details You’ll Love:
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Made with baroque South Sea Pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts, gold-plated stainless steel hardware for the posts and gold-plated brass for the floral elements
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Measurements: 3 inches by 1 inch
- Baroque Pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks