Flora Drop Pearl Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Equal parts elegance and playfulness, the Flora Fino Pearl Theader Earrings were inspired by the santan flowers found in Philippine gardens.
In Filipino culture, the santan flower symbolizes purity and devotion, often adorning religious festivals and altars. You might remember it more from childhood when long chains of santan were made and exchanged among best friends.
Crafted with care in Cebu and Manilla, the Flora Drop Pearl Earrings blend Filipiniana elegance with the whimsy of childhood in the motherland. When you wear your heritage with this pair, you honor who you were and celebrate who you’re becoming. 🍂
For a minimalist version, check out the Flora Fino Pearl Threader Earrings which feature a single santan flower.
Details You’ll Love:
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Made with baroque South Sea Pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts, gold-plated stainless steel hardware for the posts and gold-plated brass for the floral elements
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat.
- Measurement: 3.5 inches by 1 inch
- Baroque Pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks