Llano Pearl Studs
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The pearl studs are for when you’re feeling a little extra. The Llano Pearl Studs feature a tandem of round-shaped baroque pearls. Like you, each pair hints at the beauty of the Philippines; like you, each pair is unique and each natural ‘imperfection’ adds to its beauty.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud backings with secure lock backs
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 0.5 inch in length and width, lightweight to wear all-day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks