Lwok Sbu Wave Ring
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Dive into elegance with our Lwok Sbu Wave Lake Ring! 🌊🌞 Crafted using the ancient art of Temwel brass-casting, this masterpiece holds the essence of our roots. A pioneer creation and a crowd favorite, the Lwok Sbu (which literally means "wave lake") celebrates the Tboli's deep bond with the life-bestowing waters. Wear a piece of our heritage that ripples with timeless charm.
The Tboli are celebrated as visionary brass-casters, woodworkers, and “Dreamweavers”. The art of Temwel (brass-casting) is an honoured tradition passed down for generations.
To craft each piece, the artisans use upcycled brass and other metal scraps from local junk shops. These are then transformed into new designs that honor Tboli tradition, folklore, and nature. Temwel involves a complex process of wax rolling, clay molding, and molten metal casting that usually takes days to complete.
Each of our pieces are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli brass-casters of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made with brass upcycled from various objects
- A ring size of approximately 6-7 (16.56 mm - 17.41 mm)
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks