- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Inventory on the way
Step into the rhythm of tradition with our Agong-Inspired Ring! 🎶🪘 Channeling the soulful vibes of the Mindanao kulintang ensemble, this ring captures the essence of the mighty Agong gong. Embrace the echoes of heritage as you wear a piece that resonates with the heartbeat of a culture. Let your style chime with the notes of history. 💍🌟
The Tboli are celebrated as visionary brass-casters, woodworkers, and “Dreamweavers”. The art of Temwel (brass-casting) is an honoured tradition passed down for generations.
To craft each piece, the artisans use upcycled brass and other metal scraps from local junk shops. These are then transformed into new designs that honor Tboli tradition, folklore, and nature. Temwel involves a complex process of wax rolling, clay molding, and molten metal casting that usually takes days to complete.
Each of our pieces are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli brass-casters of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made with brass upcycled from various objects
- A ring size of approximately 8.5-9
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks