Hanak Arrow Brass Bangle
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Make your boldest moves in the Hanak Arrow Bangle. According to our partner Sesotunawa, the Hanak was inspired by the arrow, a symbol of courage. Let this be a small reminder whenever you #WearYourHeritage.
This brass bangle was designed and handmade by Indigenous Tboli artisans of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato in the Philippines. The Tboli are celebrated as visionary brass-casters, woodworkers, and “Dreamweavers”. The art of Temwel (brass-casting) is an honoured tradition passed down for generations.
To craft each piece, the artisans use upcycled brass and other metal scraps from local junk shops. These are then transformed into new designs that honor Tboli tradition, folklore, and nature. Temwel involves a complex process of wax rolling, clay molding, and molten metal casting that usually takes days to complete.
Each of our bangles are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli brass-casters of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made with brass upcycled from various objects
- Diameter is 2.5 inches (6.5cm) and adjustable (We suggest measuring the diameter of one of your existing bracelets to compare)
- Also available as a Hanak Brass Ring
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks