Bluso Bnetek Bracelet
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"Bluso Bnetek" unveils a tribute to the art of T'boli design. Embodying the rich heritage of the T'boli people, each Bluso intricately showcases the traditional design of zig-zag ('sigul') forms, harmoniously intertwined with geometric shapes seen in their everyday attire, t'nalak textile, and artistic expressions.
Crafted using the age-old techniques of Temwel (brass-casting) and Kemteng (brass-pulling), the Bluso Bnetek is a testament to the seamless fusion of nature and mundane objects. The artisans breathe new life into upcycled brass and metal scraps sourced from local junk shops, transforming them into wearable masterpieces that pay homage to T'boli tradition, folklore, and the beauty of the natural world.
Each of our bracelets are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli brass-casters of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Easy on, easy off for effortless cuff-style charm
- Made with brass upcycled from various objects
- 7 inches (smallest size) to 10 inches (biggest size); Sightly adjustable;
- Weight: 30 g
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks