Brigido Suit Lapel Pin
Regular price$146.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Inventory on the way
- Pure 985 silver dipped in 24-karat gold
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Diameter: 2.1cm
- Intended as heirloom pieces, colors will tarnish over time to develop a more antique look
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- If you're looking to match cufflinks with this piece, check out the Brigido Cufflinks
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
As this is made of 985 pure silver coated in 24-karat gold, this piece is more durable than traditional gold plated jewelry as there is a thicker layer of gold. It may still tarnish over time, giving it a more vintage look.
To help with long term preservation we recommend to reduce exposure to sweat and perfume and store within an air tight container or our custom AMAMI pouch provided with your order. We recommend not to wear your piece under the shower.
Once your piece has aged, if you prefer the most vibrant look of gold, you may obtain gold replating service from your local jewelry shop.
If you intend to gift this item, care tips are provided with the package.