Lago Satchel in T'nalak
AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Dreams come to life. Featuring the T'nalak weave of the T’boli women from South Cotabato, it is elegance, ritual, and technique rolled into one.
- Handwoven T'nalak weave from the women of the T'boli tribe of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato.
- Inside zipper enclosure
- Accented with 100% Cow Hide from the Philippines
- Available in blue or black
- Lined inside with semi water-repellent polycanvas
- Bag Dimensions: 9" x 2.5" x 9"
- Weight: 250 g
- Load limit: 2 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details
You Might Also Like
Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack or on its own. You'll love it either way. Upcycled from old T-shirts Made...
Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace or on it's own. You'll love it either way. Note: This bracelet stack comes with...
Details Dimensions Shipping Why you’ll love this product Designed, sourced and handcrafted by skilled artisans in the Philippines Handwoven clutch in a half-moon shape made with native Abacá fibre Woven using a traditional...