Olo Spiral Ring
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
To craft each piece, the artisans use upcycled brass and other metal scraps from local junk shops. These are then transformed into new designs that honor Tboli tradition, folklore, and nature. It is processed by heating and pulling of a brass wire, through the art of Kemteng .
Each of our rings are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli brass-casters of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made with brass upcycled from various objects
- The spirals can be stretched further for a more dramatic effect, though once stretched it will not return to its original shape
- Standard size of 7
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks