Filipino Sun Wooden Stud Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Like the story of our people's struggle for independence and freedom, our Filipino Sun Wooden Stud Earrings are an element of Sesotunawa's Kalayaan Set that is born from the collective effort of our Tboli Culture Bearers. This piece is lovingly handcrafted using the Tboli arts of wood carving.
May these pieces inspire us to continue working for the protection of the freedom (and culture) that our forefathers have fought hard for.
- Handmade by Tboli indigenous woodworkers in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Mindanao
- Lightweight for comfort and style all day long
- Diameter of 3 cm
- Uses natural organic dye from the Amboina pitch tree
- Handcarved using leftover wood pieces from the Narra tree
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks