Mermaid Mother of Pearl Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Dive into the whimsical and enchanting world of Philippine folklore whenever you wear the Mermaid Mother of Pearl Earrings which honor the sirena (a.k.a. Magindara in Visayas, Agay in Ilocos, and Amomongo in Cebu).
These earrings are fashioned from the “mother of pearl” shell which captures the otherworldly beauty of legendary sea maidens and the underwater world they call home. Above the waves, artisans in Cebu keep alive the robust maritime heritage of our archipelago.
Like Dyesebel, the beloved Filipina mermaid who was a daughter of land and sea, you might find yourself swimming between two worlds. This piece serves to remind you to flow like water as you honor who you’ve been and celebrate who you’re becoming 🌊✨
Details You’ll Love:
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Made with mother-of-pearl, and gold-plated stainless steel hardware
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Measurements: 2 inches in length, 1.15 width
- Mother of pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks