Rosita Quads Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Elevate your outfit with a touch of modern Filipiniana. Our Rosita Quads Earrings combine classic rositas (rose details) with an unexpected, more angular, hoop silhouette. Glamorous, elegant, while still a little edgy―our Rosita Quads Earrings are a triple threat. Just like you!
Handcrafted in gold filigree, a meticulous and rare technique perfected by the plateros of Ilocos Sur, every heirloom carries the proud story of our pre-colonial heritage and of fine FIlipino craftsmanship.
Because each piece is crafted in gold filigree (not engraved), it can take 2 to 3 days to craft a pair of earrings.
The artistry of gold filigree craftsmanship has been practiced by native plateros for centuries. The platero begins by melting blocks of gold or silver, repeatedly hammering and cooling them until they become fine and delicate threads. The threads are carefully shaped by hand into "kalado" or lace-like patterns inspired by nature. To craft more intricate pieces, the platero individually welds small drops together to form beautiful heirlooms.
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Ilocos using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Made of 985 pure silver dipped in 24-karat gold
- Latch back closures
- Dimensions: 3.4cm x 1.6cm
- Intended as heirloom pieces, colours will tarnish over time to develop a more antique look
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
As this is made of 985 pure silver coated in 24-karat gold, this piece is more durable than traditional gold plated jewelry as there is a thicker layer of gold. It may still tarnish over time, giving it a more vintage look.
To help with long term preservation we recommend to reduce exposure to sweat and perfume and store within an air tight container or our custom AMAMI pouch provided with your order. We recommend not to wear your piece under the shower.
Once your piece has aged, if you prefer the most vibrant look of gold, you may obtain gold replating service from your local jewelry shop.
If you intend to gift this item, care tips are provided with the package.