Perla Mini Hoop Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
It’s time to replace your classic hoop earrings with a pair that sparks brown joy. Pearl Mini Hoops capture the soul of the Philippines’ tropical islands. Its elegant details boast of golden afternoons shining over warm waters, teeming with life. Baroque pearls wrap around a gold-plated hoop, as skillfully handcrafted by women artisans.
Since materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated stainless steel hoops with a hinged earwire closure
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- Pearls' sizes are at 2-3mm
- Height and width of 1x1inch, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- If you're looking for a slightly larger version, check out our Classic Perla Hoop Earrings here
- To see the difference in size between this pair and Classic Perla Hoop, refer to the 3rd photo
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks