Puso Hardin Pyramid Clutch
Rags2Riches - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Bloom through the seasons with the Hardin Collection by Rags2Riches (R2R), inspired by Philippine summers and the joys that come with it. Christian Cera, visionary Filipino designer and in-house collaborator at R2R, immortalizes the fleeting beauty of a Philippine garden into evergreen accessories.
Much like a gardener faithfully tends to their seedlings, the artisans at Rags2Riches handcraft each bag. They weave panels from upcycled, overstock fabric interlaced with elegant grosgrain ribbon inserts to form the body, embroider the flowers using raffia ribbon and delicate beadwork, and assemble everything together by hand.
The Pusô is a pyramid handbag meant as your companion to life’s special occasions. Its unique shape makes a statement while easily fitting your keys, smartphone, touch-up kit, and more! Aside from its shape, the Pusô bag also gets its name from a Filipino rice cake that is packed tightly into woven palm leaves. It’s a subtle way to #WearYourHeritage to any lawn party, family brunch, or dressy event.
- Proudly made by the skilled artisans and craftspeople of Rags2Riches in the Philippines
- Features the signature R2R weave using upcycled, overstock fabric
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap
- Grosgrain ribbon inserts
- 2 zip closures and fabric lining
- Collapsible body for flat storage
- Dimensions: 10.5” x 10” x 8” with Handle Drop: 6”
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details