AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
The new Ventura Knapsack offers an eye-catching silhouette, perfect for the trendy-minimalist on-the-go. Featuring striking Bungasama weaves from Zamboanga, the Ventura is sure to turn heads.
- Handwoven indigenous Bungasama weaves by the Yakan people of Zamboanga and Basilan.
- Accented with leather - 100% Cow Hide from the Philippines
- 2 side pockets & 1 front pocket with magnetic button close, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories
- 1 laptop pouch that can safely store devices with 15" screens
- Lined with semi water-repellent polycanvas.
- Bag Dimensions: 12.5" x 6.5" x 16"
- Weight: 900 g
- Load limit: 17 lbs or 8 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details
You Might Also Like
Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack or on its own. You'll love it either way. Upcycled from old T-shirts Made...
Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace or on it's own. You'll love it either way. Note: This bracelet stack comes with...
Details Dimensions Shipping Why you’ll love this product Designed, sourced and handcrafted by skilled artisans in the Philippines Handwoven clutch in a half-moon shape made with native Abacá fibre Woven using a traditional...