Pamana Reversible Handwoven Scarf
ANTHILL Fabric Gallery - Made in Philippines
Wear Your Tribe. Wear With Pride.
Pamana is a Tagalog word meaning 'heritage'. Featuring beautiful textiles woven by master weavers from the mountain regions of Northern Luzon, our Pamana Scarf showcases Philippine heritage across different lands, each coming together to form a piece that is intrinsically Filipino.
The Pamana Scarf is a reversible, multi-wear scarf, allowing you to wear it in whichever colour and form suits your style and mood. It's our most versatile piece yet.
To craft each piece, weavers source scrap threads of cotton, which they upcycle and meticulously spin into yarn using traditional wooden looms. The process is long and arduous, but the result is a contemporary, zero-waste piece. Crafted with the story of Filipino heritage and indigenous craft, while minimizing impact on the earth.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by master weavers from Northern Luzon
- Good for moderate to cool temperature
- Reversible, versatile scarf. Refer to video for different ways to wear it
- Made with upcycled, scrap cotton threads for minimal environmental impact
- Features Kantarines, Binakol, Tiniri, or Junggo Stripes Weaves
- Handspun yarn, cotton fabric
- Care instructions: Handwash at maximum temperature of 40C. Machine wash at warm low spin cycle. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Handle with care.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- Refund available within 30 days. See details