Verana Weekender Bag
AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Luxurious style meets functional design. Classy and spacious, this extra large bag comfortably houses your favourite travel belongings and essentials. The unique design makes it your perfect companion for a weekend getaway with friends, business travels, or vacation time. It’s also cabin-friendly and easy to store, so you jet setters don’t have to worry about a thing.
Featuring the beautiful Bungasama weave by the Yakan people of Zamboanga and Basilan in the Philippines. Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, the fabric may have slight imperfections. We love how this adds to the bag’s story, and hope you feel the same!
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine leather
- 1 large interior pocket with zip closure, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories
- 1 adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- 100% cotton canvas paired with handwoven polyester, accented with genuine leather from the Philippines; Semi Water Repellant Inner Lining: 95% Polyester, 5% Cotton
- Available in black or white
- Bag Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 12"
- Weight: 765 g
- Load limit: 22 lbs or 10 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details