Thick Brass Bangle
Nawa - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this productFeaturing a perfectly imperfect silhouette and subtle markings, each of our bangles are handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality T'boli craftsmanship available. Looking for a more minimalist look? Check out our stackable brass bangles.
Every purchase also helps fund the Lake Sebu School of Living Traditions, a non-profit aiming to preserve the cultural traditions of the T'boli peoples.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by the T'boli peoples of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made of raw, recycled brass
- Bangles are adjustable. Support the base and apply even pressure to both sides when adjusting. Be gentle, as they are delicate
- Raw brass will naturally darken over time. Re-polish with lemon juice or ketchup and a soft damp cloth until shiny and new again!
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details