Dalisay Handwoven Wallet
Vela Manila - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Use it for anything and everything. The Dalisay Wallet features stunning handwoven fabric and highlights the rich weaving traditions of the Philippines. Crafted by indigenous weavers and local artisans, you’ll love how this wallet seamlessly blends the old with the new to create something that’s uniquely yours. The Dalisay Wallet features handwoven ethnic fabric by the Igorot tribe from the Cordillera Region. The black and brown stripes represent the sky and ground, and the intricately interlaced white stripes symbolize fertility and growth.
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Materials: Vegan Leather (high-grade polyurethane) /
- Native Ethnic Fabric from Benguet, Philippines (for Brown & Black) or T'nalak indigenous weave from the T'boli Tribe of South Cotabato (Cream)
- Dimensions: Height 5" x Width 8.5"
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details