Pre-Order Microfiber Face MaskRegular price $13.00 CAD
Please be advised this is a pre-order item. The artisans are producing your masks and they will ship to you by the end of July.
Protect yourself and others while providing livelihood to Filipino artisans. Our face masks are handmade by R2R artisans who continue to craft and earn from the safety of their homes. We also maintain our commitment to caring for people and planet. This face mask is reusable and handcrafted from cotton blends and high-grade microfiber fabric.
10% of this purchase supports COVID-19 relief efforts in the Philippines.Also available: Indigenous Weave Face Mask
PRE-ORDER: This item will be shipped to you before the end of July
- Reusable face mask hand-sewn by the Rags2Riches urban artisans from their homes in the Philippines
- Inner fabric is made with breathable cotton blends and contains a pocket for filters
- Outer fabric is made with high-grade microfiber fabric
- 1 filter included. Buy extra filters individually
- Elastic straps
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
Important Notes: While this mask provides protection, you still need to avoid touching your face, wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, and practice social distancing.
- Non-surgical and non-medical use, for personal use only
- Color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen
- Due to sanitary reasons, no refund or exchanges are allowed.