Madeline Rattan EarringsRegular price $39.00 CAD
Our Madeline Rattan Earrings celebrate the beauty of island-living―the connection to nature, lush flora, and golden sunsets. Paired with everyday basics or worn for special occasions, these earrings just glow with tropical glam!
Inspired by the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Madeline Rattan Earrings are made with rattan, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections'―variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made from handwoven natural rattan in hapao flat-weave style
- Height of 3.25inches with a width of 2.5inches
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- French hook or fish hook-style closures