Leanna Coconut EarringsRegular price $39.00 CAD
If you live for the drama (in your outfits, that is), our Leanna Coconut Earrings are exactly for you. A curtain of long beads cascades under a woven stud in a style known to flatter and elongate the face!
Inspired by the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Leanna Coconut Earrings are made with rattan and coconut, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections'―variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made from handwoven natural rattan in hapao flat-weave style and organic coconut shells that have been hand-cut and upcycled
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- French hook or fish hook-style closures
- Care instructions: Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in provided jewelry cloth bag.