VESTI - Made in Philippines
$38.99 CAD $65.00 CAD
Why you’ll love this product
This stunning clutch is made from natural banana fibres that are sustainably harvested in the Philippines and handwoven by indigenous tribes in Bukidnon, Northern Mindanao Island. Weavers use the bark of local trees and flowers as natural dyes, which give this clutch its unique fuchsia and coral pink shades. It takes over a day to make one clutch.
In this piece, Hinabol weave is embellished with denim fabric and gold studs, adding modern style to rich indigenous tradition.
- Handwoven Hinabol weave made from natural fibres and natural plant dyes, making it earth friendly and non-toxic
- Fuchsia and coral pink over navy blue and yellow
- 11.5” X 8”
- 1 zip closure on top, 1 internal pocket with zip closure
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this clutch, there may be slight imperfections in the fabric. We guarantee your satisfaction with our easy return & refund policy.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details