AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
A knapsack that’s as much about style as it is function. This slate grey Alumno backpack is handmade by skilled artisans from handwoven Inabel fabric sourced from Ylocos Norte province in Philippines. Inabel weaving is at risk of extinction, with only a handful of master weavers left alive. Therefore, each strand represents centuries of Ylocano weaving tradition and dedication to perfecting the craft.
The handwoven Inabel fabric is accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather. Kindly note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, there may be slight imperfections in fabric colour.
- Slate grey and subdued ivory hues, tan straps, rust-proof brass finish hardware
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather
- 2 side pockets with zip closure, 1 front pocket with magnetic button close, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories
- Waterproof interior
PS – this bag is also available in blue!
- Bag Dimensions: 16”x 9”x 18”
- Weight: 750 g
- Load limit: 15 lbs or 7 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details
You Might Also Like
Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack or on its own. You'll love it either way. Upcycled from old T-shirts Made...
Agatha Upcycled Bracelet Stack
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Agatha Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace or on it's own. You'll love it either way. Note: This bracelet stack comes with...
Details Dimensions Shipping Why you’ll love this product Designed, sourced and handcrafted by skilled artisans in the Philippines Handwoven clutch in a half-moon shape made with native Abacá fibre Woven using a traditional...