Ignacio Travel Duffle Bag
AKABA - Made in Philippines
$99.00 CAD $130.00 CAD
Why you’ll love this product
Travel in style with this beautiful Viajero duffle bag in blue. It is handmade by skilled artisans from handwoven Inabel fabric sourced from Ylocos Norte province in Philippines. Inabel weaving is at risk of extinction, with only a handful of master weavers left alive. Therefore, each strand represents centuries of Ylocano weaving tradition and dedication to perfecting the craft.
This bag can also be worn crossbody with an adjustable and removable strap. The handwoven Inabel fabric is accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather. Kindly note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, there may be slight imperfections in fabric colour.
- Shades of blue with off white straps, rust-proof brass finish hardware
- Removable and adjustable strap
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather
- 1 large inner pocket with zip closure, 2 small internal pockets, 2 front pockets with magnetic button close, 1 back pocket with zip closure
PS – this bag is also available in slate grey!
- Bag Dimensions: 16”x 13”x 6”
- Handle drop: 5”
- Shoulder strap drop: 11”- 24” (adjustable)
- Weight: 750 g
- Load limit: 13.5 lbs or 6kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details