Hikong Bong Waterfall Earrings
- Handmade in South Cotabato in Mindanao
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The shimmery accessory that plays and sways with you for a night out or day-off. Our Hikong Bong Waterfall Earrings are a tribute to the captivating waters of Lake Sebu, home to the T’boli artisans who create these earrings. These beauties are oversized to make a big statement, but lightweight enough for easy wearing, so you can wear your heritage all. day. long.
The T’boli are celebrated as visionary craftspeople that work with brass, wood, and textiles. Another artform the T’boli have mastered is Temool Lemimet (T’boli beading) which yields intricate patterns.
Each of our earrings is handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality T’boli craftsmanship available.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the T’boli artisans of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made with beads and waxed thread
- Supports the livelihood of Indigenous women and mother artisans
- Height: 3.5 inches
- Brass hooks
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks