Rafia Sunset Drops With Mother Of Pearl
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Fauna Drops remind us of long ago days at the beach; rafia leaves swaying while the sun sets and ocean waves fall onto seashells. You’ll love the intimate details of these earrings - from the white and gold mother of pearl shells to the asymmetric silhouettes. These are sure to bring out all the brown joy.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud backings with secure lock backs
- Made of Philippine rafia leaf threads in resin and natural mother of pearl shell, locally sourced from Minglanilla, Cebu in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 2.3 inches in height and 1 inch in width, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks