Cleopatra Capiz Shell Necklace
Island Girl - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this product
Laminated capiz shell necklace made entirely by hand and strung on adjustable cord neckline
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Islander Collection by Island Girl is made with genuine shells and natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
The shells are first translucent in their raw form and baked, transforming into white shells. The artisans then carefully coat each piece in a layer of resin to better preserve the natural luminescence of the Capiz.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made of genuine, sustainably sourced Capiz Shell
- Dimensions: Up to 51 cm / 20 inches
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to excessive heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details