AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Corporate meets traditional in AKABA’s Apuesto backpack. Equipped with padded shoulder straps and multiple compartments, it is specifically designed to carry all your daily work essentials.
- Indigenous Ramit weaves from Oriental Mindoro, handwoven in Hanunuo Mangyan tradition.
- 1 front pocket & 2 small side pockets
- 1 laptop pouch that can safely store devices with 13" screens
- The leather parts are 100% Cow Hide leather from the Philippines
Lined with semi water-repellent polycanvas.
- Bag Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 16"
- Weight: 400 g
- Load limit: 15 lbs or 7 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details
You Might Also Like
Rebecca Dainty Opal Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Featuring a beautiful blue opal stone, our Rebecca Necklace is a definite showstopper. With a dainty opal pendant and a pretty little chain,...
Elise One-Strand Upcycled Necklace
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Elise Upcycled Bracelet or on its own. You'll love it either way. Upcycled from old T-shirts Made in...
Tara Upcycled Bracelet Stack
Details Shipping Why you'll love this product Wear it with the matching Tara Two-Strand Upcycled Necklace or on it's own. You'll love it either way. Note: This bracelet stack comes with...