Antique Shell Payneta Comb
Regular price$726.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
One of a kind!
Indulge in the timeless elegance of the Antique Shell Payneta Comb, a truly exceptional jewelry accessory that pays homage to the rich cultural heritage of the Filipina women. Meticulously handcrafted with unparalleled artistry, this remarkable piece is destined to captivate hearts and become an heirloom cherished for generations to come.
A peineta, or sometimes called payneta in Tagalog, is an ornamental comb that Filipinas wore in their hair during the Spanish colonization, sometimes with a veil.
Why you'll love this
- At the heart of this extraordinary Payneta lies the essence of exclusivity. Unlike any other, this piece stands alone in its unparalleled beauty and craftsmanship. With only one available, you can be certain that you possess a truly unique and cherished work of art.
- Embrace the beauty of the past revitalized for the present. This is an acquired antique Payneta Comb, a treasured artifact that have undergone a remarkable transformation through astisans' sorting, cleaning, polishing and redesigning.
- Crafted with the finest tortoise shell and adorned with exquisite accents of 985 pure silver coated in 24-karat gold, this Payneta emanates a sense of refined luxury.
- Lead-free and nickel-free - suitable for sensitive skin
How To Wear
- Sweep the payneta along the side of your head, or tuck it into a loosely-pinned high or low bun for a romantic look.
- It’s the perfect accessory to complete your wedding day look with a Filipino touch. Enjoy wearing them for years to come and pass on as an heirloom.
NOTE: The "worn" photo is for illustrative purposes only and demonstrates how to wear the Payneta comb. It does not depict the actual product. All other photos provided are authentic representations of the product itself.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks