Rafia Cuadrado Studs With Mother Of Pearl
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Whether it’s a jeans-and-a-tshirt sorta day or a black dress situation, these will be your go-tos. The Fauna Cuadrados were carefully handcrafted by women artisans to capture the soul of the Philippine islands. You’ll love how each pair tells the story of the motherland - rafia leaves swaying as ocean waves fall onto seashells on the beach. These are sure to bring out all the brown joy.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud backings with secure lock backs
- Made of Philippine rafia leaf threads in resin and natural mother of pearl shell, locally sourced from Minglanilla, Cebu in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 1.5 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. The mother of pearl shell is irregularly shaped.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks