Regular price$71.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Like little flower pots for your ears
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Made of brass studs, mother of pearl, hand painted ceramic beads, sodalite stone beads, and silk flowers
- Chinese porcelain inspired earrings handmade and hand painted in Manila with locally sourced materials from Cebu City for the pearls, Bacolod City for the ceramics and Manila for the stones to support traditional crafts
- 2.25 inches in length, 15g in weight
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Note: Fragile- Do not drop from high distances and always store in a flat hard container.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Pieces are fragile - do not drop from high distances and store in an airtight container or box to avoid tarnishing.