Island Girl - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this product
Wear it short, or wear it long--the Lex necklace is a highly versatile piece that you can wear, wherever you go. Made from palochina pallet wood, which are pieces used to crate goods imported to the Philippines. They've been repurposed and turned into wearable, gorgeous accessories.
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Islander Collection by Island Girl is made with natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Wood palochina, copper, resin, wax cord
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details