K'lung Udi Beaded Shield Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Block all the BS, bad vibes, and energy vampires with these shield-inspired earrings! Our K’lung Udi Beaded Shield Earrings were made for power-dressing. Designed and handcrafted by T’boli women, these earrings express the powerful notions of k’lung which represents both a warrior’s shield and the women in a T’boli family.
The T’boli are celebrated as visionary craftspeople that work with brass, wood, and textiles. Another artform the T’boli have mastered is Temool Lemimet (T’boli beading) which yields intricate patterns.
Each of our earrings is handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality T’boli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the T’boli artisans of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Supports the livelihood of Indigenous women and mother artisans
- Made with beads and waxed thread
- Height is 2.25 inches
- Brass hooks
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks