Segebet Friendship Earrings
Regular price$40.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
#WearYourHeritage with the Segebet Friendship Earrings, a handmade pair designed through the Temool Lemimet or the art of Tboli beading by women artisans in Lake Sebu who take inspiration from life-giving objects and natural wonders that surround them.
Each of our earrings is handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality Tboli craftsmanship available. Naturally, this means your jewelry will have small imperfections and a unique character to it.
- Proudly designed and handcrafted by the Tboli artisans of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Sesotunawa beaded jewelry supports the livelihood of Indigenous women and mother artisans
- Made with beads and waxed thread
- Brass hooks
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
With love and wear, our brass accessories will naturally darken over time. Re-polish with vinegar, ketchup, or a paste of lemon juice and baking soda. Rinse with warm water, then wipe dry until shiny and new again!