Handwoven Face MaskRegular price $20.00 CAD
Protect yourself and others while providing livelihood to Filipino artisans. Our face masks are handmade by R2R artisans who continue to craft and earn from the safety of their homes. The mask features beautiful textiles sourced in partnership with the weavers of Mang Abel Ti-Abra community, with a breathable cotton blend interior.
About the weaves:
- Binakol: Ethically sourced from weavers of the Mang Abel Ti-Abra community in Abra province. It is a Filipino textile pattern native to the the Ilocos and Abra provinces in the Philippines.
- Reusable face mask hand-sewn by the Rags2Riches urban artisans from their homes in the Philippines
- Inner fabric is made with breathable cotton blend and contains a pocket for filters
- Outer fabric is made with traditional weaves
- 1 filter included. Buy extra filters individually
- Gartered straps are manually adjustable
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Hand wash in warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
Important Notes: While this mask provides protection, you still need to avoid touching your face, wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, and practice social distancing. This is not medical grade.
- Non-surgical and non-medical use, for personal use only
- Color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen