Vinia Hardin Fanny Pack
Rags2Riches - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this productBloom through the seasons with the Vinia Fanny Pack from the Rags2Riches (R2R) Hardin Collection, inspired by Philippine summers and the joys that come with it. Christian Cera, visionary Filipino designer and in-house collaborator at R2R, immortalizes the fleeting beauty of a Philippine garden into evergreen accessories.
Much like a gardener faithfully tends to their seedlings, the artisans at Rags2Riches handcraft each bag. They weave panels from upcycled, overstock fabric interlaced with elegant grosgrain ribbon inserts, embroider the flowers with raffia ribbon and delicate beadwork, and assemble everything by hand.
The Vinia Fanny Pack is a trusty accessory for those on-the-go. Extend the strap to wear as a cross-body bag or buckle around the waist for a more classic look. Either way, its half-moon body can hold your keys, smartphone, cards, and other tiny essentials so you can go hands-free and #WearYourHeritage wherever you go!
Interested in a statement clutch instead? Check out our Puso Clutch.
- Proudly made by the skilled artisans and craftspeople of Rags2Riches in the Philippines
- Signature R2R weave using upcycled, overstock fabric
- Indigenous weaves from Ilocos backed with authentic cowhide leather for the strap; Binetwagan on the Mango and Turquoise, Pinilian on the Sand
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Handloomed jute body
- Authentic cowhide leather with indigenous fabric from Ilocos for the strap
- Leather trims, magnetic snap closure, and fabric lining
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 10" x 8" with Handle Drop: 6"
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details