Rags2Riches - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
If you’re on the hunt for a functional statement piece, the Duyan Tote has arrived.
Envisioned by Filipino designer Christian Cera, the Duyan is a stunning tote that combines complex elements from across the Philippines. The dark brown of our signature Rags2Riches weave is inlaid with grosgrain ribbon inserts of white, cream, and orange; balanced perfectly with warm tones of yellow, light brown, and coral inabel fabric.
Sourced from the Ilocos region of northern Philippines, the inabel fabric was initially a tablerunner. Cera and the Rags2Riches team fell in love with its vibrant stripes and simple pattern, and ingeniously upcycled the tablerunner to form the arresting Duyan.
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Joyfully handcrafted using upcycled, overstock cloth
- Includes handwoven inabel weave, an ethically sourced indigenous fabric from Ilocos region
- Genuine leather short handle
- 1 large pocket with zipper closer, 2 smaller pockets
- Roomy interior; comfortably carries a wallet, phone, book, notebook, keys, and small makeup bag
- Base Dimensions: 5" x 13"
- Height with handle: 18"
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details