Island Girl - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this product
Channel your inner Islander with the Dreamweaver Necklace! Featuring blush, beige, and gold tones that remind us of sunrises in the Philippine, the Dreamweaver is a piece that's easy to dress up or dress down. Pair it with a plain tee and jeans, or dress it up with a sheath dress and blazer.
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Dreamweaver Necklace is made with upcycled coconut shells that have been carefully cut and assembled by talented local artisans. Materials are sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made of organic coconut shells that have been hand-cut and upcycled
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in provided jewelry cloth bag.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details