Dia Pearl Studs
Regular price$45.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The pearl studs are for when you’re feeling a little extra. The Dia Pearl Studs feature a tandem of rhombus-shaped baroque pearls. Like you, each pair hints at the beauty of the Philippines; like you, each pair is unique and each natural ‘imperfection’ adds to its beauty.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud backings with secure lock backs
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 1 inch in length and width, lightweight to wear all-day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in the exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece
- Complete your glam look with the matching Dia Pearl Necklace.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Pieces are fragile - do not drop from high distances and store in an airtight container or box to avoid tarnishing.