ANTHILL Fabric Gallery - Made in Philippines
Wear Your Tribe. Wear With Pride
Featuring a unique handkerchief design and cascading silhouette, our Panyo Kapa is a lightweight, loose-fitting, and ultra comfortable kimono-style piece. Ideal for your travel days and lounge days, so you can wear a piece of the Philippines everywhere you go.
Carefully crafted by the master weavers of Bengued, Abra in the Cordilleras of the Philippines, the Panyo Kapa bears the iconic stripes of the Kantarines weave, finished with a woven solid edge to add just the right amount of contrast.
To craft each piece, weavers source scrap threads of cotton, which they upcycle and meticulously spin into yarn using traditional wooden looms. The process is long and arduous, but the result is a contemporary, zero-waste piece. Crafted with the story of Filipino heritage and indigenous craft, while minimizing impact on the earth.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by the master weavers of Bengued, Abra
- One size fits most
- Loose fit, handkerchief style kimono
- Handspun yarn, cotton fabric
- Reinforced sleeves for additional support and structure
- Made with upcycled, scrap cotton threads for minimal environmental impact
- Care instructions: Handwash at maximum temperature of 40C. Machine wash at warm low spin cycle. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Handle with care.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details