Pearly Sampaguita Studs
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pearls and sampaguita flowers? Yes please! These quirky earrings feature baroque pearls and sampaguita blooms that will have you feeling like a kid again. Proudly handcrafted in the Philippines, this jewelry is sure to add a touch of Filipiñiana spirit to your everyday look.
- Handmade from clay with a single freshwater pearl
- Crafted by mother artisans from the GK Sitio Pajo community in Quezon City
- Approximately H 3 cm W 3 cm
- Hardware made of plated 304 stainless steel
- All pieces are handcrafted, expect slight variations due to the handmade nature of each piece
- Complete the blooming beauty with the Pearly Sampaguita Choker and Bracelet
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
To extend the life of your pieces, store in a jewelry box or pouch to prevent discoloration and tarnishing of the metal components. Keep your pieces looking new by avoiding contact with alcohol, perfume, and other chemicals.
Clay beads are resilient but may shatter if exposed to excess pressure. Avoid sitting on your pieces, banging them against hard surfaces, or dropping high up.
If your piece needs to be cleaned, hand wash with mild soap and air dry (ideally under the sun).