Piesa - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this product
Minimalist with an edge that's all your own, the Jesse Bangle by Piesa is all about timeless style and self-expression. Why dress like everyone else when you've got your own story to tell? With every piece crafted from little but wire wrapped in cloth, the Piesa collection tells the story of unbounded creativity, colourful living, and artistic revelation – all wrapped up and ready for you to share with the world.
Wear the Jesse Bangle alone to add a pop to your outfit, or pair them with other accessories to dress your outfit up or down. The Jesse Bangle is the epitome of understated fashion statements.
Made of handwrapped fabric and high-grade wire that's been meticulously twisted into intricate patterns, the Piesa collection is here for those of you who love colourful, versatile pieces that make all the right statements and express who you are.
Piesa is a proud advocate for education and women empowerment. Piesa employs young women from low-income communities, empowering them financially to pursue higher education and create economic opportunities for future generations.
- Handcrafted and designed in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Metro Manila
- Adjustable. Very gently open and close the bangle to achieve the desired size.
- Made with high-grade wire, wrapped in soft cotton fabric and twisted into a unique lattice pattern
- Care Instructions: Avoid exposure to extreme moisture. Spot clean with gentle soap and damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in provided jewelry cloth bag.
- Each piece is individually crafted by hand. Please allow for slight colour variations on sections where adhesive meets the fabric.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details