Isla Rattan Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flaunt your Filipina glow with our Isla Rattan Earrings. The cascading circles, golden hues, and woven textures suggest the beauty of the Philippine Islands under the rising sun and shifting moon. Wearing your heritage from day-to-night can be this easy and fun!
Inspired by the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Isla Rattan Earrings are made with rattan, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact on the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections'―variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made from handwoven natural rattan in hapao flat-weave style
- 4inches in height with a width of 2inches at largest point
- Push back, also known as butterfly, earring closures
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks