Raffia Circle StudsRegular price $52.00 CAD
The circle studs you didn’t know you needed. These playful beauties are lightweight and full of brown joy. Take a peek and you’ll notice the fine details - like the natural raffia threads in a bed of resin and an asymmetric silhouette you’ll love. Our Fauna Circle studs are a piece of art you’ll love showing off.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass backings with secure lock backs
- Made of Philippine raffia leaf threads in resin, locally sourced to support traditional crafts
- 1.5 inches diameter, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Pieces are fragile - do not drop from high distances and always store in a flat, hard container.